Give your child the gift of music!
Workshops are located at the Greenmeadow Community Center in Palo Alto
Noise Lab Community Workshops (children ages 0-5):
- Multiple musicians playing real instruments throughout every workshop
- Sing and play a wide variety of instruments
- Incorporate a wide variety of styles including classical and jazz
- Take time to discuss musical concepts with parents (you can learn too)!
- Meaningfully improvise with the tunes we are learning
- 45 minutes in length with flexible scheduling for your family
How Noise Lab membership works:
- Your membership includes: Two 45-minute family workshops per month, and at-home musical activities for continued music making. Membership is a recurring monthly fee of $60 for one child with discounts for siblings.
- Purchase a Starter kit (optional one-time purchase). This includes a variety of musical instruments, a child size Noise Lab t-shirt, and Noise Lab kazoo. All instruments are kept in a convenient Noise Lab bag.
- Look at the calendar, pick which workshops fit your schedule, and reserve your space.
- Traveling for a month or more? Place your membership on hold whenever needed and resume when you return. It's easy. Just email us and let us know.
What people are saying:
"I love the actual instruments played in the class, and the fact that you are all musicians who can go with the flow. SO much better than the music circles at pre-school sung to CDs."
"The feeling of community among the kids and families."
"The variety in songs and instruments and activities (scarves, parachute, etc) for the kids."
"Well organized. Multiple musicians. Go with the flow attitude of teacher(s)."